Design for Office and Business Premises
The concept of a “Perfect Interior Design” is based on precise analysis of the existing situation, designating the super-ordinate objectives as individuality, identification, aestheticization, functionality, purpose orientation and describes all strategies and measures for implementation.
- Purpose orientation
- concretely formulates detailed suggestions for the redesign or new design measures to be carried out
- delivers sound reasons and if possible provides visual material
- describes the individual steps of implementation with consideration given to priorities (Which changes are most important? Which renewals are absolutely necessary?)
- contains general relevant information (trends, market development, economic findings, etc.)
- makes expert suggestions (for materials, manufacturers, etc.)
- gives a rough cost estimate
I compile my interior design concept, according to requirement, in written form, either as a detailed report or only as essential aspects.